LMP633-BLT Submersible gauge pressure transmitter
LMP633 Submersible level transmitter is designed for dealing with the most severe demanding level measurement conditions. It is the optimal choice to satisfy all of high demand level measuring applications.
Application LMP633-BLT Submersible gauge pressure transmitter :
- Depth or level measurement in wells and open waters
- Ground water level measurement
Advantge LMP633-BLT Submersible gauge pressure transmitter :
- The sensor adopts the most advanced micro-processor technology with comprehensive linear error compensation and temperature error compensation to assure the highest precision of measuring result.
- The probe adopts full potting condensation-preventing technology, safe and reliable dual-seal design and fully welding technology with solid stainless steel body to assure long term stability and permanent air tightness.
- Signal transmitting module adopts transient voltage resistance protective circuits to assure operation regularly even under the harsh surge voltage environment.
- The seal of the cable adopts intensive cone plug sealing design to assure the long working life even under large mechanical load conditions during the installation and long-term use.
Feature LMP633-BLT Submersible gauge pressure transmitter :
- Measuring range: 1mH2O - 200mH2O
- Output signal: 4-20mA, 4-20mA+HART, Modbus-RTU/RS485, others
- Reference accuracy: ±0.5% URL, optional ±0.1% URL
- Media temperature: -10~ 70?
- Sensor type: Piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor
- Diaphragm: Stainless steel SUS316
- Stability: ±0.2% URL/ year
- Sensor seal: O-ring(FKM), stainless steel welding