Membrane RO DOW FILMTEC™ SW30HRLE–400 Element
Dow Water & Process Solutions offers various premium seawater reverse osmosis (RO) elements designed to reduce capital and operation cost of seawater RO systems. DOW FILMTEC™ Elements combine premium membrane performance with automated precision fabrication which takes system performance to exceptional levels.
DOW FILMTEC™ SW30HRLE–400 Elements offer a combination of high rejection and low energy requirements to allow lower total costs with medium- and high-salinity feedwater. Benefits of the DOW FILMTEC SW30HRLE–400 element include:
- Helps systems to be designed and operated to optimize operating cost through lower energy consumption or to optimize capital cost through higher productivity at lower operating fluxes.
- High NaCl and boron rejection to help meet World Health Organization (WHO) and other drinking water standards.
- Effective use in permeate staged seawater desalination systems without impairing the performance of the downstream stage.
- High performance over the operating lifetime without the use of oxidative post-treatments. This is one reason DOW FILMTEC elements are more durable and may be cleaned more effectively over a wider pH range (1 – 13) than other RO elements.
- Automated, precision fabrication with a greater number of shorter membrane leaves reducing the effect of overall fouling and maximizing element efficiency, helping to lower your cost of operation.